The 9th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 9. Around Rs 19,500 crore were transferred to more than 9.75 crore farmers under the sceme.
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the eligible farmer families receive Rs 6,000 annually in four-monthly installments of Rs 2,000 each. After the release of 9th installment, around Rs 1.57 lakh crore have been transferred to the farmer families as part of the PM Kisan scheme so far.
Meanwhile, Kisan Credit Card scheme is linked to 2.28 crore PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries. Using the same, farmers have been able to get loans up to Rs 2.32 lakh crore so far.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Farmers who are not eligible
Check out the list of people who are not eligible for the 9th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
(a) All institutional landholders; and
(b) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories: –
1. Former and present holders of constitutional posts
2. Former and present ministers, State Ministers and former and present Members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, state Legislative Assemblies, State Legislative councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
3. All super annulated, retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more, excluding multi-tasking staff, Class IV, Group D employees.
4. All persons who paid income tax in the last assessment year
5. All serving or retired officers and employees of Central and State Government Ministries, Offices, Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and attached offices, autonomous institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the local bodies (Excluding Multi-Tasking staff, Class lV, Group D employees
6. Professionals like Doctors, Engineers’ Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
For other details, logon to the official website – pmkisan.gov.in.
ALSO READ: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Can Both Husband And Wife Claim Benefit?