The number of Indian students who want to study abroad has grown this year. According to a report, 94 percent of Indian students want to go to foreign countries for their studies.
Studying abroad can be expensive for many. And with over 3 lakh students going abroad every year, it can be impossible for you to get a scholarship.
What you need to do if you fail to get a scholarship is applying for an education loan. Here we have prepared a list of documents required for education loans.
Documents required for Education loans
- KYC: Pan Card, Aadhaar and Passport
- Academics: Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, college degree for postgraduation, GRE/TOEFL, IELTS score
- Finance: Payslips (3 months), Bank Statement (Six months), and form 16 if you are a working professional.
- KYC: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card
- Salaried applicants: Payslips (three months), bank statement, income tax return slip, or Form 16
- Self-employed: Business proof, bank statement, and ITR full set (two years)
ALSO READ: Supreme Court Refuses To Stay NLSIU’s 25 % Reservation For Karnataka Students