SAIL Recruitment 2020
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a notification to invite applications for the recruitment of doctors in the Rourkela Steel Plant. The process for SAIL Recruitment 2020 has started, and candidates can submit their applications by November 30, 2020.
SAIL Recruitment 2020: Details about the vacancy
Total posts: 37
- Specialist (E-3): 30 posts
- Medical Officer: 7 posts
Education qualification required
- Specialist (E-3): Post Graduate (PG) with MD/MS/DNB/MDS in Anaesthesia/Dental/Dermatology/General Surgery/General Medicine/Microbiology/O&G/Ophthalmology/Orthopaedics/Paediatrics/Pathology/ Pulmonary Medicine/Psychiatry/Radiology from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/National Board of Examination with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline after MD/MS/DNB/MDS.
- Specialist (E-3) (Transfusion Medicine): Post Graduate with MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine/Pathology from a university/institute recognized by MCI/National Board of Examination (NBE).
- Specialist (E-3) (Emergency Medicine): Post Graduate with MD/MS/DNB in Emergency Medicine/General Medicine/General Surgery from a university/institute recognized by MCI/National Board of Examination (NBE)
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear interview for the posts of Specialist (E-3,) and Hospital Administrator (E-3).
- Eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer (E-1) will be required to appear in the Written Test in English on the appointed date. The written test will consist of 100 Objective type questions of post specific. The duration of the test would be for two hours. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for EWS/Unreserved posts will be determined based on the 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3
- Date, time, and place of written test/interview will be intimated to eligible/short-listed candidates through the post, email, and SAIL website.
Emoluments and other benefits
- Candidates selected for the post of Specialist (E-3) / Hospital Administrator (E-3) shall be considered for regular employment in E-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 32900-3%-58000/- (Payscale under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017).
- Candidates selected for the post of Medical Officer (E-1) shall be considered for regular employment in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 20600-3%-46500/-. After completion of one year of service/training, they shall be considered in E-1 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 24900-3%-50500/- (Payscale under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017).
- In addition to Basic Pay and Industrial DA, candidates for the above posts shall also be entitled to get Perquisites under cafeteria approach, Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act, free Medical Treatment for self and family, etc., as per rules of the Company. However, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested candidates should submit their duly filled in application as per the prescribed APPLICATION FORMAT given at ANNEXURE-I, neatly typed or printed in a capital letter on a plain paper of A4 size, furnishing details. The application format can also be downloaded from the Company’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” with sailcareers.com
The envelope containing application must be superscribed “Application for the post of ____________________ against Advt. No. 02/2020”, and sent to the following address by Registered Post/Speed Post. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
DY. GENERAL MANAGER (PL-RECTT & GEN) BLOCK “E”, GROUND FLOOR ADMINISTRATION BUILDING ROURKELA STEEL PLANT ROURKELA – 769 011 (ODISHA)
Direct link for SAIL Recruitment 2020 Notification
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 500. In addition to the applicable Application Fee, candidates will have to bear the Bank charges, if any.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last date to apply: November 30