New Delhi: The Master of Business Administration which is also known as MBA, is the most demandable degree with a high range of salary packages. While the MBA originated in the United States, the dominance of Western academic institutions. In the recent times MBA is the valuable and demandable course in India and whenever we talk about top MBA colleges in India the IIMs come to our mind. So let’s explore MBA colleges in India with their ranking, fees, and entry requirements.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad is the top ranked B-school in all over India. This is a public Business School, which is located in Gujarat.
IIM Ahmedabad fees is around Rs 23 lakh.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the PGPX 2021-22 batch will be conducted
in three rounds. Candidates can submit their application during any of the three rounds.
PGPX students are selected through a hard admissions process that includes standardized
test scores (GMAT / GRE), leadership profiling and personal interviews.
- The selection process for the 2021-22 batch is a two-stage process. In the first stage, the
candidates are short-listed for the Personal Interview from among the candidates who
have applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline (minimum 15 years of study
as per the education system in India).
- PGP (also referred to as MBA) programme that offers admission based on a valid score in CAT.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years form the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying.
- Minimum 4 years of full-time work experience after completion of graduation.
During 2020 placements, the average CTC was recorded as Rs 26.13 LPA, which was higher than the total MBA course fee.
The program has instituted 5 Interest Waiver Scholarship on merit basis which will work as interest waiver on bank loan taken by students (for the program fee) for a year. Also the maximum amount for the scholarship can go up to 3 Lakhs.
From more Details click here iima.ac.in
IIM Bangalore is among the top graduate schools for Management education in Asia. In the recently released NIRF 2020 ranking, IIM Bangalore was ranked 2 among the top 100 B-schools in India.
IIM Bangalore 2 years fees is around 23 lakhs
IIM Bangalore admission process for the flagship MBA programme is based on the scores obtained by candidates in their CAT exam. And the International students need a valid score in GMAT exam.
IIM Bangalore offers a variety of merit-cum-need-based scholarships to the students of PGP. IIMB provide financial aid to students in need of their financial assistance. The objective of the Financial Aid Policy at IIMB is to ensure that no student is deprived of an education at the institute for financial reasons
For more details click here iimb.ac.in
IIMC was the first institute established under the IIM legacy. This institute ranked 3 under the Management category by NIRF 2020, IIM Calcutta is considered as one of the best B-schools in India for Management studies.
IIM Calcutta fees is around 27 lakh for 2 years.
- As per IIM Calcutta selection criteria, the PGP selection process takes place in two stages, which include ‘Shortlisting for the PI Round’ and ‘Final Selection’.
- MBA programme requires a valid score in CAT exam with minimum 85 percentile.
- IIM Calcutta has altered its weightage parameters to shortlist students by increasing the weightage assigned to their academic performance (56% weightage for CAT score and 44% for academics)
- Final admission to MBA is based on a cumulative score of candidate including CAT percentile+ Personal Interview (PI), WAT (Written Ability Test). past academic performance and work experience.
For more details visit iimcal.in
Department of Management Studies
The Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, also known as DMS, is the school of management education and research in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. This is one of the top most Business school of India.
This institute offers admission to MBA, Executive MBA & PhD. For MBA the candidates must required CAT / GMAT (for international applicants), and for Executive MBA candidate must Pass in Class 10 & 12 + Bachelor’s degree + Master’s degree or Diploma.
DMS fees is around 2 lakhs, which is comparatively less than the other public B-schools of India.
For more information visit dms.iitd.in
IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management
IIM Indore admissions are based on entrance. The selection criteria for PGP is passed on here bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) and CAT score.
IIM Indore’s 2 year MBA fees is around 16.61 lakh.
IIM Indore provides Need-Based Financial Assistance (NBFA) to the PGP/ IPM students whose annual family income does not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh during the relevant financial year. The candidate whose annual family income below INR 9, 00,000 are eligible to apply for IIM Indore financial aid programme. .
For more detail information visit iimidr.in
READ MORE: Free Job Alert! UPPCL Recruitment 2021, Apply Now