Shraddha Kapoor, the talented and versatile Bollywood actress, celebrates her birthday on March 3. Over the years, she has gained immense popularity and a massive fan following due to her impressive acting skills and stunning looks. Here are five interesting facts about her that you might not know:
1. Shraddha Kapoor is a trained classical singer and has received extensive vocal training since her childhood. She has even sung several songs in Bollywood movies, including “Galliyan” from “Ek Villain” and “Sab Tera” from “Baaghi.
2. She made her acting debut in 2010 with the film “Teen Patti,” but it wasn’t until her breakthrough role in the hit movie “Aashiqui 2” in 2013 that she became a household name.
3. She is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys various forms of exercise, including yoga, Pilates, and dancing. She often shares her workout routines on social media, inspiring fans to stay healthy and active.
4. Shraddha Kapoor is an animal lover and has been actively involved in several animal welfare campaigns. She even adopted a street dog named Shyloh, whom she found on the sets of her film “Haseena Parkar.”
5. In 2019, she became the third most-followed Indian celebrity on Instagram, with over 60 million followers, behind only Priyanka Chopra and Virat Kohli.