Taapsee Pannu opens up on I-T raids, says ‘not so sasti’ anymore

Taapsee Pannu opens up on I-T raids, says 'not so sasti' anymore
Image Credits: Taapsee Pannu/Instagram

Taapsee Pannu took to Twitter for the first time after the Income Tax raids. The actress’ residence was raided by the Income Tax department offcials earlier this week. Taking to her official Twitter handle, the Thappad actress addressed the incident in a series of tweets.

Taapsee Pannu speaks on I-T raids

On Saturday, Taapsee took to Twitter and talked about the three days of intense I-T raid. She wrote, “3 days of intense search of 3 things primarily. 1. The keys of the “alleged” bungalow that I apparently own in Paris. Because summer holidays are around the corner (sic).”

The second tweet read, “2. The “alleged” receipt worth 5 crores to frame n keep for future pitching coz I’ve been refused that money before (sic).”

The last tweet from Taapsee read, “3. My memory of 2013 raid that happened with me according to our honourable finance minister.” In the end, she joked, “P.S- “not so sasti” anymore (sic).”

Taapsee’s boyfriend Mathias Boe’s tweets about the I-T raids

To express his support towards the actress, her boyfriend Mathias Boe tweeted on March 5, “Finding myself in a bit of turmoil. Representing India for the first time as a coach for some great athletes, meanwhile the I-T department is raiding Taapsee’s houses back home, putting unnecessary stress on her family, especially her parents @KirenRijiju please do something (sic).”

I-T raids on Taapsee, Anurag Kashyap and others

The Income Tax raids on Taapsee, Anurag and his other partnersof Phantom Films began on March 3. The production house is now shut down. Raids were carried out across 30 locations in Mumbai and Pune.