On the final day of the India Today Conclave 2023, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave the opening remarks. The India Moment, the Conclave’s subject, was praised by PM Modi, who also enumerated the country’s accomplishments in the first 75 days of this year.
“We are all witnesses to the creation of a new history. The world is demonstrating its confidence in India, according to PM Modi.
COMPLETE COVERAGE OF CONCLAVE 2023
The prime minister continued by listing India’s accomplishments in the first 75 days of 2023:
- India received its first-ever historical Green Budget.
- The newest airport in Karnataka was opened near Shivamogga.
- The Mumbai Metro Rail lines’ subsequent phase was opened.
- It took 75 days for the opulent cruise ship MV Ganga Vilas to set sail.
- Karnataka celebrated the opening of the Bengaluru-Mysuru Expressway project.
- The official opening of IIT Dharwad’s permanent campus
- A experimental programme for E20, or gasoline with 20% ethanol, was started.
- Tumkur is home to the most cutting-edge helicopter production facility in Asia.
- Air India made the largest aviation order ever.
- The e-Sanjeevani app helped reach the milestone of 10 billion teleconsultations.
- There were 8 crore new connections to the water system.
- The electrification of all rail networks was completed.
- 12 additional cheetahs have arrived at Kuno National Park in a fresh group.
- The first U-19 T20 World Cup was won by the Indian women’s cricket team.
- The two Oscar victories brought delight to the nation.
- The list of accomplishments in these 75 days is so extensive that we will run out of time, according to PM Modi.
ALSO READ: UP tragedy: 8 dead, 11 rescued after roof collapse