2020 has been a prolific year as far as the launches are concerned and as the year approaches its end, Apple decided to add another product to its portfolio – The AirPods Max. The Cupertino-based tech giant announced the over-the-ear headphones on Tuesday.
The AirPods Max are Apple’s first over-the-ear headphones and will rival offerings from Bose, Sony, Jabra, and others. Here’s all you need to know about AirPods Max:
1. AirPods Max are offered in five colors: Space gray, silver, sky blue, green, and pink.
2. The headphones are available for pre-orders and will be available from December 15.
3. The AirPods Max cost Rs 59,900, making them one of the most expensive headphones in the market.
4. The headphones are powered by Apple’s H1 chip and use computer audio for excellent audio quality.
5. The headband of the AirPods Max is made of stainless steel with a mesh canopy on top.
6. The magnetic ear cups also feature a mesh design and are detachable.
7. The AirPods Max come with a button called the Digital Crown that you can use to adjust volume, play / pause audio, skip tracks, and even answer / end calls.
8. Magnetic ear cushions of the AirPods Max, if damaged, can be replaced for Rs 6,500.
9. The AirPods Max come packed with a 40mm speaker from Apple that produces deep bass, accurate mids, and crisp highs.