Pokemon GO, like many other games in the brand, is compatible with Pokemon HOME, a Nintendo Switch app. The app allows players to move different Pocket Monsters between games in the franchise, and additional games are continuously being added to the list of supported titles.
If you’re a trainer who isn’t acquainted with Pokemon HOME, it’s a terrific method to transfer your favourite Pokemon GO critters to games like Sword and Shield, Let’s Go! Legends: Arceus, Pikachu/Eevee. Soon, it will also reach Scarlet and Violet.
The usage of Pokemon HOME is highly recommended because some Pocket Monsters can only be acquired through it.
Make sure your transfer device has adequate charge before transferring Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon HOME
The Pokemon Company set out to build Pokemon HOME with the goal of making the transfer procedure as simple as possible. The well-liked smartphone game from Niantic has carried over this.
Players may quickly and easily move different Pokemon from Pokemon GO to be utilised in other games in the franchise. When moving Pokemon from mobile to HOME, there is one important aspect to keep in mind.
Transferring to Pokemon HOME
- Launch Pokemon GO, then hit the settings button.
- In the settings menu, find the Pokemon HOME entry and tap it.
- Enter your HOME Nintendo Account login information. You must create one at https://accounts.nintendo.com/register if you don’t already have one.
- To send Pokemon, click the button.
- Make sure your transfer machine has adequate power to enable the transfer. If you don’t, you might have to wait for it to recharge or pay Pokecoins to recharge the device. When your energy is sufficient, click Continue.
- Select the Pokemon from your Pokemon GO roster that you want to move. On the following screen, click the Transport button to confirm your choice.
Receiving transfers on Pokemon HOME
- Activate Pokemon HOME. A popup asking you to view your new transfers should appear. Choose Yes.
- You may choose which Pokemon to add to your Pokemon HOME roster. To receive Pokemon, select the button.
- You can try to re-establish the link by entering your settings in HOME and choosing the Pokemon GO Link option if, for whatever reason, you are unable to get your Pokemon. You might also need to make sure your storage boxes have room for the move.
All there is to it is that! Thanks to HOME’s features, transferring Pokemon between HOME and different brand games is extremely simple.
Trainers who have a few favourite Pocket Monsters may send their critters to a variety of Nintendo Switch titles to see what their friends can do in locales like Galar, Hisui, and Kanto from the well-known mobile game. When Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are incorporated with Pokemon HOME in the early months of 2023, they can do the same in Paldea.
Trainers may still fully enjoy the game without ever having to transfer a creature. However, it’s certainly something to take into account if they enjoy other franchise games.
Also read: Sony WF-1000M4 vs Apple AirPods Pro: Which workout earbuds are right for you?