Twitter is a popular microblogging and social networking site which lets users share their thoughts, pictures, videos and interact using tweets. Twitter has a feature which allows you to save a particular search which you might have done for later.
Here’s how you can save your Twitter search:
1. First of all, tap on the explore tab
2. In the search box, enter your search
3. Tap the overflow icon at the top of your results page and then tap ‘save’
4. The next time you tap the search box, a pop-up menu will show your saved searches
5. Tap anywhere in the search box at the top of the page to remove a search
6. Look for the saved search you want to remove listed below saved and then tap the ‘X’ next to the search to remove