POCO released the X5 Pro in India, but it also unveiled the X5 for other markets at the same time. The business today revealed the X5 will go on sale in the nation on March 14 for less than Rs 20,000.
POCO X5 5G specs and feature
- Super AMOLED display with a 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixel) resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Octa Core 6nm Smartphone Platform with Adreno GPU and 2 GHz x 2 A78 and 1.8 GHz x 6 A55 CPUs
All eyes are on the All Star. 👀— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) March 9, 2023
Latest in line, the POCO X5 5G is all set to launch on 14th March at 12PM on @flipkart.
Save this link now 👉🏿 https://t.co/uMfXEeRzFu#The5GAllStar pic.twitter.com/0208FTsVO9
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS and 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS internal storage 2.2 Internal storage; microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 1TB
- MIUI 13 on Android 12
- MicroSD/Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- f/1.8 aperture on the 48MP back camera, f/2.2 on the 8MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 on the 2MP macro camera, and LED flash
- Front camera with 13 Megapixels and f/2.0 aperture
- Infrared sensor, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 189g; Dimensions: 165.8876.21-7.98mm
- Resistant to splashes and dust (IP53)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, and NFC are all features of 5G SA.
- Battery capacity of 5000mAh with 33W rapid charging
ALSO READ: Introducing the Acer Swift Go 14: An unbeatable combination of Ryzen 7000 CPU, 14-Inch display and 16GB RAM