Xiaomi has begun distributing the most recent MIUI 14 version, which is based on Android 13. Xiaomi previously released updates for the Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, and Xiaomi 12X. The update will shortly be released for more devices in the following days. The most recent MIUI 14 upgrade, which is based on Android 13, has already begun rolling out to the Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro smartphones in India. The newest MIUI version can now be tasted by users on their handsets.
A January 2023 security patch for the Mi 11X and a February 2023 security patch for the Mi 11X Pro are included in the most recent update. The phones came with Android 11 pre-installed when they were first released.
Two significant updates have been released for the smartphones, the most recent of which was just released. In the future, the device may receive another major update. The build numbers for the MIUI 14 update are V126.96.36.199.TKKINXM for the Mi 11X Pro and V188.8.131.52.TKHINXM for the Mi 11X. The MIUI 14 update adds a number of new features to the device while also making it more fluid.
- MIUI now consumes less memory while remaining fast and responsive over much longer periods of time.
- Personalization is redefined and elevated to a new level through attention to detail.
- Your Home screen will look different thanks to super icons. (To use Super icons, update the Home screen and Themes to the most recent versions.)
- The apps you use the most will be highlighted in home screen folders, making them easy to access with just one press.
Further features and advancements
- The search feature in Settings has been improved. Everything appears lot clearer now that search history and categories are included in the results.
- Based on stable MIUI version 13
- Android security patch updated to February 2023 and January 2023 (for Mi 11X) (for Mi 11X Pro). higher system security.
The revised MIUI 14, which is based on Android 13, makes it possible for the devices to run much more fast, steadily, and responsively. Also, this version should provide users access to more home screen options. The system is much easier to understand, requires less memory, and is more effective. The photonic engine architecture, system applications, and third-party apps are all fully accelerated in addition to being smoother and more power-efficient.
ALSO READ: Latest rumors on the Apple iPhone SE 4 and iPhone 14