Xiaomi India is giving people an amazing chance to win a Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G for FREE! Yes, you heard that right! Anuj Sharma, CMO , Xiaomi India, took it to Twitter on Tuesday and posted a video along with a caption that reads, “What if we tell you the video below can help you WIN a #RedmiNote11ProPlus5G for FREE! All you need to do is: Watch the video & answer @s_anuj’s one simple #Giveaway question. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #RedmiNote11ProPlus5G #DiwaliWithMi.”
5G network coming soon
In just a few days, 5G network will start working across the country and Anuj says Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G is one specific phone which will work across all 22 circles of Reliance Jio. He also said that the smartphone is the fastest charging device in its segment.
What all you need to do to enter the contest?
1. Throughout the video, the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G appeared on the screen multiple times.
2. Users are required to take the screenshots of one of those times when the device appeared on their screen and also tell the number of times they saw it.
3. Next, they need to tweet the same with the hashtag #DiwaliWithMi and #RedmiNote11ProPlus5G.
4. The winner will be declared on September 28 by Anuj himself.
What makes it a recommended 5G Phone in India?
- 5G Connectivity (SA / NSA): More spectrum bands supported by a handset would provide wider 5G connectivity across markets.
- Enhanced Coverage: Handset features that can increase the time spent on 5G technology.
- Superfast 4G: Features that enhance speeds even in 4G coverage.
- Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core)
- Snapdragon 6956
- GB RAM
- 6.67 inches (16.94 cm)
- 395 PPI AMOLED
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras
- LED Flash
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh
- Turbo Charging
- USB Type-C Port