Samsung’s amazing offer! Buying flagship and premium foldable phones becomes easier with this scheme

samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Image: Samsung

If you too are not able to buy expensive, flagship and premium foldable smartphones from Samsung due to low budget, then there is good news for you. You can now buy expensive Samsung phones in easy installment. In fact, for the first time, Samsung has come up with a (Buy Now, Pay Later) scheme on its flagship and premium foldable smartphone. Under this scheme, you will be able to buy this phone in affordable monthly installments.

What is the scheme?

Under the Buy Now, Pay Later scheme, you have to pay 60 percent of the price of flagship or premium foldable smartphones like Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 phones in 18 monthly installments. After this, in the 19th installment, you will have to pay the remaining 40 percent of the price together.

Under this scheme, you can buy the phone without any down payment. You will have to pay only 1% processing charge under the scheme. This offer is currently available only for ICICI Bank credit card holders. The benefit of this scheme can be availed at retail outlets across the country.

With this offer, you can buy Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G with Galaxy Watch 4 for Rs.2999 and Galaxy Buds 2 for just Rs.2999 on purchase of Galaxy S22+ 5G or Galaxy S22 5G with ICICI Buy Now, Pay Later offers.

ALSO READ: REVEALED! How Much IPhone 14 Will Cost In India? Check Complete Price List