You may still hire a cab without stress even if your phone just has the WhatsApp app installed. Yes, this is undoubtedly true. Uber has created a service for its users that requires only one number to be saved on a user’s phone in order to enable chat-based monthly ride booking.
The good news is that the person won’t have to spend a lot of money on this. However, if you only use this approach, you must use caution while reserving the cab. Consider not offering an incorrect address when giving one, for instance, since you can run into issues.
When you’re in a hurry, book cab in pinch
- Step 1: Save the official Uber phone number (+91 7292000002) in your phone’s context first.
- Step 2: After that, you open a new chat with the Uber chatbot on WhatsApp.
- Step 3: Next, send the word “Hello” in this conversation.
- Step 4: Next, give the full address for your pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Step 5: Next, Uber will provide you the estimated cost and other information about the trip.
- Step 6: You will be given the choice to confirm the fare and ride in the next stage.
Also read: WhatsApp new update: ‘Select Multiple Chats’ feature on desktop beta coming soon