If someone routinely uses WhatsApp on an Android phone and later decides to convert to an iOS device, they will undoubtedly be well aware that the transfer of chats from Android to iOS was a significant issue for a very long time. It did not help that external, mostly fee-based applications were required. However, Meta has now developed a solution in partnership with Apple that gives consumers a simpler method for transferring data.
The option to quickly transfer WhatsApp messages, including images and videos, to Apple iOS smartphones is now available on all Android handsets, according to a statement from Meta. Unfortunately, when the iPhone is already configured, this is not feasible. Before the first setup, we must first have both an iPhone and an Android smartphone with the Move to iOS programme loaded. To be precise, we may transfer much more data from several programmes to iPhones using the aforementioned application than only WhatsApp chat history.
Unfortunately, as was already established, users must first factory reset their iPhones in order to upgrade to iOS. Which implies that any data now stored on iPhones will be lost. It turns out that Move to iOS has a reputation for being unreliable, sluggish, and bug-ridden since since Apple first announced it. When checking at “Move to iOS’s” app rating and reviews on Google Play, those one-star ratings are always consecutive. Thankfully, there is now a better, quicker, and more effective way to move WhatsApp messages from an Android device to an iPhone without doing a factory reset. We are discussing the iMobie AnyTrans programme. Here are some reasons why we advise using the Best “Move to iOS” Alternative AnyTrans:
THE BEST WAY WITHOUT A FACTORY RESET TO TRANSFER WHATSAPP MESSAGES FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE
Naturally, WhatsApp chats may be backed up in the cloud as well as offline on devices. Anyone who wishes to resume the chats must go through the latter step. In the event that you replace your smartphone or even if the gadget is having issues.
WhatsApp communications are saved on the cloud service used by the company that creates the operating system for the devices, not on Meta’s servers, as is the case with other applications (such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram). On iCloud for iPhones; Google Drive for Android devices. And therein lies the issue!
And that’s where AnyTrans steps in, successfully “converting” the backup data from Google Drive to iCloud, temporarily storing a duplicate of the data from the old device, and then quickly and easily transferring it to the new one.
Additionally, the programme works with every Android smartphone model (obviously from all manufacturers). This is the best way to transfer funds without any unpleasant surprises. Additionally, AnyTrans works with every iPhone model running iOS 5 or later.
Furthermore, this app supports the direct transmission of WhatsApp messages from an Android device to an iPhone. or restoring a WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to an iPhone. The whole transfer procedure is easy, quick, thorough, and seamless.
HOW TO USE ANYTRANS TO TRANSFER WHATSAPP MESSAGES FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE
- Install AnyTrans on your system. Use USB cords to connect your Android and iPhone to the PC. Select “Social Messages Manager” from the menu.
- To continue, choose “WhatsApp to Device” and then “Transfer Now.”
- Choose your new iPhone as the destination phone and your Android as the source phone. To transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone, click the “Next” button.
- Then proceed by following the AnyTrans pop-up instructions: Make a WhatsApp backup on your Android device. Install the upgraded WhatsApp app on your Android device. Permit WhatsApp access to the phone’s storage.
- To restore the backup you just made to the most recent upgraded version of WhatsApp, sign in to your account on your Android device, tap the Restore button, and then select Next in AnyTrans.
- The data from WhatsApp will begin to transfer to your iPhone using AnyTrans.
Also read: 10 Essential Tips for Buying the Perfect Geyser This Winter